dear YOU,
I had a dream and it was about you ...
I smiled and recalled the memories we had
the I noticed a tear fell from my eyes.. u know why?
Coz in my dream, u kissed me and said gudbye
I smiled and recalled the memories we had
the I noticed a tear fell from my eyes.. u know why?
Coz in my dream, u kissed me and said gudbye
dear YOU,
I like to pretend that everything’s alright
becoz when everybody else
see me that im fine,
so they will never put the blame on you!
becoz when everybody else
see me that im fine,
so they will never put the blame on you!
dear YOU
I promised you I’m alright.
and it will be ok..
It just hurts when i breathe
so, technically, i didnt lie....
and it will be ok..
It just hurts when i breathe
so, technically, i didnt lie....
sincerely, the one u hurt MOST.

No comments:
Post a Comment