|♥|kamsahamida|♥|

Monday, March 14, 2011

A faithful friend is the medicine of life

Can miles truly separate us from friends?
If we want to be with someone we love, aren't we already there?





Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.


In good times, in bad times I'll be on your side forever more, that's what friends are for...

Friends are needed both for joy and for sorrow


A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.


thanx mydear friend!
for those great memoir~

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. 
 If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. 
 If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. 
 If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. 
 But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.


location: Tasik Y, Batu Pahat
the models: izzati n adeqnooran
credit to
gambargrapher:
 asran d luffy
fikhri rahmat



hope our frendship kekal selamenye!


4 comments:

izzati 89 said...

giler sedih.. dgn background music die lg... tacing giler.. nk nanges dh ni...

adeQ said...

huhuhu....
aku tukar lagu kann?

adeQ said...

huhuhu....
aku tukar lagu kann?

adeQ said...

huhuhu....
aku tukar lagu kann?